Any individuals not adhering to the admission policy outlined below (or at the discretion of management) will not be admitted into Colonial Bowling & Entertainment.
- After 7 PM all individuals under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to enter the facility with the exception of designated “Teen Nights” or other events approved by Colonial
- A valid photo ID may be required for entry
- All bags may be subject to search when entering or re-entering
Food and Beverage
- No outside food or drinks are allowed in the building
- Cakes are only permitted with the purchase of a birthday party package. No other cakes/desserts are allowed in the building.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted to be taken outside or consumed in the parking lot.
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind.
- No excessively torn or soiled clothing.
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or tattoos with profanity or objectionable art.
- Sunglasses may not be worn over the eyes inside.
- Only appropriate head gear may be worn on the premises.
- Bowling shoes may not be worn outside